Pages

June 11, 2014

Together


Sometimes I think that I am the only one with “brains” for miles around. And then, there are also times when I think that I must have lost my mind, somewhere down the line. In either case, it’s never lonely “in here” because precisely due to the above, I am free to allow my mind to wonder and explore within and without, beyond matrices or piercing them deeply and also to remain totally empty and still.

And yet, I continue…

Sometimes, knowing nothing and something discovering or uncovering something. As weird as it may seem, I think that this is one of the characteristics that make me a teacher, a guide, a co-creator or however else one wishes to name it. I wouldn’t have it any other way from my own teachers either.

I don’t pretend to know everything. But I do expect respect for my ignorance and willingness to learn. It is said that “a blind man cannot guide others” but I have come to the realization that the truly blind are those who pretend to see and believe to know. Actually, only one who recognizes his blindness can guide, for we only free ourselves when we are freed together, when we guide another to see; we open our real, inner eyes, always together.

True knowledge doesn’t need long analysis and logical backup. True knowledge is always experienced and cannot be put into words. But, we do communicate our ignorance verbally and then share our awakened inner sight beyond verbal expression.

I know that some may have a ball with such an article, some may pass right on by. But playfulness will have me move on, to other realms, other discoverings, more adventure and yet more inner peace, which is a by-product of living lightly, not concerned with self-importance or self-establishment, in a world that still seeks comfort, stability and security, where there is none. 

Yes, learning, after half a century, still remains a number one priority. Teaching is an "obligation" that I have gladly accepted, for there is still so much that needs to be doubted, relearned, explored, shared and rejoiced!

"What if you're wrong?

The Matrix is everywhere.
A prison for your mind.
You have to see it for yourself."
:)


Words won't change you. Words won't reveal anything to you. Words cannot take you away from false realities you believe to be truth. It's a personal experience, and we do it together. The scam of "doing it on your own" is just another program that you have believed.

"There is only one thing that I am interested in and that is the future. And I know that there is only one way to get there, and that is together.

You've already made the choice. Now you have to understand it.

The paradox of choice..."
 (from "The Matrix Trilogy")



Xristiana Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...